Thursday 14 March 2019, 8:30am – 5pm @Convention & Exhibition Centre
Cnr Merrivale & Glenelg St, South Bank, Brisbane, 4101
Information about the event
Join us for this inaugural Australian event. Intrapreneurialism holds the key to unlocking the next wave of productivity and profitability within our workplaces and prosperity within our economy.
This global movement is being driven by INTRAPRENEURS.
Intrapreneurs are the human face and the driving force of innovation within organisations. They are the dreamers who do, the people who think and act like entrepreneurs while working as employees inside an organisation or enterprise. They are the future of innovation.
What will you take away
• Practical strategies for creating a future-ready workplace
• The trends impacting your organisation and business
• Ways to unleash the talent of your people
• How intrapreneurialism can skyrocket your career
• What Australia’s innovative organisations and leaders are doing
• How to build high-performing intrapreneurial teams
• How to lead a culture of intrapreneurialism and innovation
• How different sectors are driving intrapreneurialism
• How to prepare young people for an intrapreneurial future workplace
• How to develop educational systems that support and implement intrapreneurial practices
Who is this for
- CEOs. Executive leaders. HR managers. Team leaders
- Corporate Intrapreneurs; Innovation Executives; Change Managers; (Digital) Transformation Managers
- Established and emerging intrapreneurs. People seeking career advancement
If you are responsible for innovation and growth in your company, this event is for you and your innovation team.