Agile: Scrum Master Customised Course (scrum.org)
Price $ TBD
Registration & Additional Information:
The Professional Scrum Master (PSM I) certification is one of the most recognised and respected credentials in the Agile space.
Our customised course can prepare you to pass this difficult exam and help you learn how to best apply the theory to your organisation and circumstances.
The course will be provided by an experienced instructor that has been in the agile trenches and is able to customise and adjust the course to best align with your needs. Flexibility and enhanced learning is the key focus of this course.
This training course is for individuals and groups:
- Who work as part of a Scrum Team or interact with Scrum Teams as stakeholders
- Have some experience in Project Management or Product Management and are interested in learning more about Scrum in practice
- Find generic courses wasteful as they are not specific enough to their needs
- Are not focused on passing the exam, but focused on maximising their learning and the time spent on the training
- Have completed PMP, PRINCE2, PRINCE2Agile or Graduate Certificate in Project Management and would like to learn more about Scrum and how it can be used together
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the course author and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Scrum.org.
This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Scrum.org makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Scrum.org, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information)
arising out of the information or statements contained in the training.