AGILE Leadership 3 day Classroom Course for PAL-I Exam (scrum.org)
only $1,280 ex GST
Registration & Additional Information (email@example.com)
- Tuesday 28 January – Thursday 30 January 2020, 9:30pm – 4pm @Brisbane
This course will help leaders who work directly with agile teams understand how to best support, guide, and coach their teams to improve their agile capabilities. The course is directed toward helping you pass the Scrum.org PAL-I Exam.
The training provides a foundation for the role that leaders play in creating the conditions for a successful agile transformation. Leaders and managers are critical enablers in helping their organisations be successful, yet the role of leaders and managers in an agile organisation can be quite different from what they are used to.
This course uses a combination of instruction and team-based exercises to help participants learn how to form and support agile teams to achieve better results, and how to lead the cultural and behavioural changes that organisations must make to reap the benefits of an agile product delivery approach.
You will understand where and how agility can help your organisation improve, by addressing challenges you can solve in no other way. You will also understand how agile teams work and what you, as a manager or leader, can do to help them to improve. You will also be able to quantify the benefits of improving the agility of your organisation through concrete measures.
Areas of Focus
- Understanding and Applying the Scrum Framework: Empiricism, Scrum Values, Roles, Events.
- Developing People and Teams: Self-Organizing Teams, Facilitation, Leadership Styles
- Managing Products with Agility: Forecasting & Release Planning, Product Value, Stakeholders & Customers.
- Developing and Delivering Products Professionally: Emergent Software Development, Continuous Quality.
- Evolving the Agile Organization: Organizational Design and Culture, Evidence-Based Management.
Extra Benefits of Attending
- Personalised assistance if you need extra help to understand concepts
- You will earn 21 PDUs or CDUs
- Scrum Master (PSM-I)
- Scrum Product Owner (PSPO-I)
- Scrum Delivery Team / Developer (PSD)
Note: The fee for the exam is NOT included in the price of the classroom or online course. You can optionally take the certification exam (even from home) at a cost of US$150