Agile: PRINCE2Agile Customised Course
Price $ TBD
Registration & Additional Information:
The PRINCE2Agile Foundation & Practitioner Certification is a credential that displays your ability to close the gap between traditional ways of thinking and new ways of thinking.
This course can help you understand how you can run initiatives that have deliverables that are best delivered in an agile way but also deliverables that can be delivered in a more traditional approach.
Scaling agile teams can be a challenge, PRINCE2Agile helps put more traditional Governance & Control around agile team practices that can help gain support from more traditional leaders/executives while going through an agile transformation.
It is not a question of whether you use agile practices but more about how much agile do you use depending on the type of initiative and the environment that you are operating in.
Our customised course can prepare you to pass the Foundation & Practitioner exam and help you learn how to best apply the theory to your organisation and circumstances.
The course will be provided by an experienced instructor that has been in the PRINCE2 and agile trenches and is able to customise and adjust the course to best align with your needs. Flexibility and enhanced learning is the key focus of this course.
This training course is for individuals and groups:
- Who work as part of a PRINCE2 or Agile Delivery Team or interact with Agile Teams as stakeholders
- Are on a Steering Committee or Program/Project Board and wish to understand how the roles of PRINCE2 and Agile work together
- Have some experience in Project Management or Product Management and are interested in learning more about Scrum in practice
- Find generic courses wasteful as they are not specific enough to their needs
- Are not focused on passing the exam, but focused on maximising their learning and the time spent on the training
- Have completed PMP, PRINCE2 or Graduate Certificate in Project Management and would like to learn more about how to combine PRINCE2 with Agile delivery and get the benefits from both worlds.
The statements made and opinions expressed herein belong exclusively to the course author and are not shared by or represent the viewpoint of Axelos.
This training does not constitute an endorsement of any product, service or point of view. Axelos makes no representations, warranties or assurances of any kind, express or implied, as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, availability or currency of the content contained in this presentation or any material related to this presentation. In no event shall Axelos, its agents, officers, employees, licensees or affiliates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business information, loss of information)
arising out of the information or statements contained in the training.