Learn SCRUM in a Day – 1 day Classroom Course
only $225 incl GST
Registration & Additional Information
- Monday 6 January, 9:30pm – 4pm @Brisbane (sale ended)
- Monday 3 February, 9:30pm – 4pm @Brisbane
- Monday 2 March, 9:30pm – 4pm @Brisbane
This course will help people that work or are transitioning to an agile environment understand the core concepts of the Scrum Framework. Learn the roles, artifacts and rules of Scrum through an accelerated in-class group simulation.
Scrum is a lightweight, iterative and incremental Agile framework for managing complex work. A key aspect of Scrum is the recognition that customers will change their minds about what they want or need (often called requirements volatility) and that there will be unpredictable challenges—for which a predictive or planned approach is not suited.
As such, Scrum adopts an evidence-based empirical approach — accepting that the problem cannot be fully understood or defined up front, and instead focusing on how to maximise the team’s ability to deliver quickly, to respond to emerging requirements, and to adapt to evolving technologies and changes in market conditions.
Areas of Focus
- Learn how the Scrum Framework works so that you can have a basis by which to assess how you need to adapt
- Learn the roles, artifacts and rules of Scrum through an accelerated in-class group simulation.
Extra Benefits of Attending
- Personalised assistance if you need extra help to understand concepts
- You will earn 7 PDUs or CDUs
- Scrum Master (PSM-I)
- Scrum Product Owner (PSPO-I)
- Scrum Delivery Team / Developer (PSD)
Note: There is no exam for the classroom training. The fee for the exam is NOT included in the price of the online course. You can optionally take the certification exam (even from home) at a cost of US$150