Thursday 7 December 2017, 12pm – 1pm @River City Labs
level 3, 315 Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley
- Do you find your sales difficult?
- Do you procrastinate about sending that introduction to a new organisation? Reluctant to make a follow up call to your customer on the proposal you sent? But for most people, their biggest challenge with sales is mastering their their own psychology. However when you are aligned with the right sales mindset and activities, your sales will increase as a natural consequence…
At the highest level of professional sport, there is very little difference between the physical prowess of each athlete.
We will cover the following:
- Sales Misconceptions
- How to “Manage your own Psychology” in Sales
- Case Studies and Examples you can action today
Research for this presentation is based on the following:
- To Sell is Human Daniel Pink
- As a Man Thinketh James Allen
- The Inner Game of Music Timothy Gallway
- The Trusted Advisor David Maister
- Start With Why Simon Sinek
The presenter is Paul Davies, mentor at River City Labs. He has 18 years of B2B sales experience with over $30M of personal selling. Paul has worked in organisations with zero marketing/branding to sign up big-brand customers.
Event slides available on bigjump.com.au/resources
“Great practical insight from a veteran sales man”