At this event, sales expert Paul Davies will present you with a clear approach to getting that first meeting with an organisation or company you don’t already know while maintaining your integrity.
Paul will help you avoid coming across too ‘salesy’ to your potential prospects.
This event is for you if:
- A critical factor for success in your business is to sell to organisations or companies that you don’t already have a relationship with.
- You want to get ‘your foot in the door’ on a more consistent basis.
- You want a clear, repeatable process to transition from identifying potential clients/customers to getting a meeting.
By the end of this session you will:
- Understand the process for getting your first meeting
- Have the know-how to develop intangibles that will bring you repeated success in approaching new companies or organisations
- Have a deeper understanding of a prospects buying process so you can identify where you sit in that process and what to do next