Startups: How to build your application when you can’t write code
Tuesday 18 June 2019, 5:30pm – 7:30pm @Fishburners
155 Queen Street – Brisbane City
FREE Registration & Additional Information
Building your APP when you can’t write Code, how non-technical Founders can manage their risk
If you are a non-technical founder trying to get your idea off the ground, you you need to know what is happening because you are risking your time, money and reputation. But your lack of technical knowledge can put you at a disadvantage.
This can leave you feeling anxious and frustrated.
To overcome this you need to:
- Create trust in your tech people
- Communicate effectively with your team
- Manage the tasks needed to create the product.
This meetup will help you to:
- Deliver a product of the highest value in the shortest amount of time and within your budget
- Explain the features you need to techs when you’re not technical and hold them accountable.
About the Presenter:
Ade Omomo has over 20 years of IT experience spent implementing and supporting large scale critical applications. For the past 2 years he has been working with startups. His speciality is rapid, cost-effective development for non-technical founders and entrepreneurs.
Currently, Ade is leading teams to provide innovative, critical, IT solutions at Energex in Queensland Australia. Prior to that, he worked with multi-nationals such as Virgin, Boeing, Indus as well as many local players.
5:30pm Networking & Nibbles
7:00pm Q&A and Networking