How We Bootstrapped Our Way To 20+ Paying Customers In 12 Months (Online)
Thursday 19 November 5:45pm – 7:45pm @AEST
Stories from the Agile & Lean Business Strategy Trenches
We are excited to host Mike Keating and Ben Ihle, who are co-founders of attract.ai.
Attract.ai is a startup that is working to transform the way businesses think about hiring. Mike & Ben will be talking about how they approach product development as a bootstrapped startup.
- how they got here (Minimal Viable Product (MVP -> Today’s Product). The good, the bad, the ugly
- examples of product feature implementation from ideation to customer usage
- prioritising MTTR over MTTF & continuous deployment
- zero (or minimal) software product testing
- how their approach to Artificial Intelligence (AI) has evolved over time
MTTR – Mean Time To Repair: Amount of time required to repair a system and restore it to full functionality
MTTF – Mean Time To Failure: Length of time that an item is expected to last in operation until it fails (used for non-repairable systems).
Below are two articles that can give you a taste of what attract.ai is about:
- Article 1 – How-we-bootstrapped-our-way-to-20-happy-paying-customers-in-12-months
- Article 2 – How-we-use-ai-to-amplify-hiring/
About the speakers
Mike Keating has 11+ years experience in IT recruitment, leading and building high performing sales teams for Robert Half Australia. Previously to Attract.ai, he ran his own boutique tech recruitment agency working with tier 1 startups and enterprise businesses across Brisbane, Sydney, and Melbourne.
Ben Ihle has 18+ years experience within the software industry in both leadership and hands-on roles, at companies like TNS (acquired by Mastercard) and Wotif (acquired by Expedia). Ben was running a software freelancing business prior to starting Attract.ai with Mike.
This event is co-hosted with Agile Brisbane Meetup and supported by GO1 and BIGJUMP – Bringing Innovation to Life