Build TRUST and motivation to create new KNOWLEDGE and achieve innovation goals (Online)
Additional Information & Registration
Tuesday 19 October 6:45pm – 8pm @AEST
- Do you have a great idea but need help to implement or scale it?
- Are you intrigued to find out how to address the uncertainty of innovation through knowledge management?
- Are you wanting to learn more about the importance of trust and motivation in the new ways of working?
At this meetup Lee Foster and Joeri (Yuri) Timmermans will share what they have learnt over the years from the research and their innovation experience in the real world.
Lee will share her knowledge and experience gathered over years of trying to innovate in a conservative environment of the water industry. Her frustrations led her to do a 4 year long deep dive into the theory of innovation at Queensland University of Technology (QUT).
From this session you will take away:
- An appreciation for how behaviours like trust and motivation can influence innovation success
- An understanding of the principles describing how innovation and knowledge can work together to achieve successful innovative outcomes
- Your own ‘Knowledge Canvas’ that maps out how your idea will develop with knowledge in mind (online exercise)
As the research and framework development is ongoing – we are looking for organisations to take part in our Case Study Program and try the concepts on their innovation initiatives.
About the speakers
Lee Foster, CEO and Founder of Innovate Wisely. Lee is a professional and practicing engineer with two post-graduate degrees and 25 years experience in engineering and project management. Lee completed a Master of Philosophy in 2018 through QUT, where she investigated: ‘Why innovation can be difficult in projects and project-based organisations’. Since then Lee has been turning her research into something practical that organisations can easily apply.
Joeri (Yuri) Timmermans, Founder/CEO BIGJUMP & Co-Founder Innovate Wisely, is an experienced and collaborative Project Manager & Coach. He is specialised in helping organisations become more innovative & agile, so they can thrive in an increasingly uncertain and complex world.
This event is Innovate Wisely, BIGJUMP, Queensland University of Technology (QUT), Lean Startup Perth Meetup and Women in Agile Brisbane Meetup.